Thursday, April 18, 2013

E-Mail Service Roll Call


Bob Meagher here.  If you're receiving this, and haven't received anything from the LYC Opti Blog for a little bit, then something's finally going right!  Evidently Google & Blogger abandoned the service I used to mail the blog posts, so I've changed to a different one called Mailchimp that has a cool monkey in the logo.  But that's not important -- the fact that you may have missed Philip's update yesterday is.  Please do the following:

1) Click here and e-mail me to let me know you received this.  I'm cross-checking responses manually against the mailing list to make sure we have no more widespread problems.

2) Visit the blog here to read important info on this and future weekends.

Thank you for your patience.  Evidently, Mailchimp's supposed to be pretty reliable, but I'll probably take another roll call in another few weeks to make sure.  If anyone has any direct experience with Mailchimp, I'd appreciate some help.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment