Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spring Calendar/ Regatta Report/ Goal Sheet

Hello all,

I just realized that the link I posted below for the spring calendar was incorrect.

Here is the spring calendar link-2014 spring calendar It can be found in the public document tab.

Regatta Reports

I would like parents to encourage their sailors to do a regatta report. This gives sailors the opportunity to reflect on the conditions of an event and to consider what worked well and what they need to improve on. I keep my regatta reports from regattas I've sailed and coached in a binder so I can refer back to them for future events. Here is the link to the Regatta Report form. You can also find this in the public document folder.

Goal Sheets

It is important that sailors set goals for the season. I'd like each sailor to complete a Preseason goal sheet . Please hang up their goal sheets at home so it can be seen on a daily basis.

Best,
Julia Melton

No comments:

Post a Comment